1. Computing

Tony Hawk's Project 8 Cheats - XB / PS2 / X360 / PSP

By November 28, 2006

You begin to wonder exactly how many versions of a single game can be released. Activision recently released Tony Hawk's Project 8 on multiple platforms, anything with an eight at the end has to spell success for a video game franchise. Skateboarding fans who must have the latest game, and don't like to wait to unlock all of the goodies can look at the Tony Hawk's Project 8 cheats pages listed below for PS2, PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, and Sony PSP.

Comments
December 1, 2006 at 4:12 am
(1) Lupus says:

The cheats given don’t work. I enter the cheat code from the opening menu, on the options->cheats menu, and I hear a “scritch” sound like when you land sloppy with every one listed here. Cheats never show up in game. In the game, while playing a career, accessing the cheats menu just brings up an empty list. Where are we supposed to enter the codes, and how do we know the right codewas entered? Did you verify these cheats, and can you describe the entry process, please?

August 24, 2008 at 2:47 pm
(2) atlas complex says:

Like all Tony Hawk games. Go to the options screen at the begining. Then go to cheat codes. Once in “cheat codes” input given code such as ( jammypack ) just as shown but without the ( and ) symbols then select done… Next go to career mode. once in career mode pause and select options then cheats and select them to turn them on…

August 20, 2011 at 11:25 pm
(3) alex says:

ummm i’m having the same problem please help =P

September 6, 2008 at 12:50 pm
(4) phillip says:

k seriously these cheats dont friggin work you should test them out before u post them :&

March 28, 2009 at 12:00 pm
(5) Sabby c says:

yes it dose work it worked for me you must be doing them wrong

April 9, 2009 at 10:37 am
(6) bruce says:

I have tried to enter the perfect rail and manual codes every single possible way and they don’t work someone help me please

April 13, 2009 at 12:04 pm
(7) Steve says:

Don’t work for me either. I am an avid gamer. I have entered cheats in almost every game you can after I beat it first most of the time. Some codes work for me and some don’t. Jammypack, the perfect rail annd manuals. They don’t work on mine. Spent 10 minutes entering every way I could think of. Some do work though.

August 5, 2009 at 8:38 pm
(8) took95 says:

u shold check to make sure ur putting cheats for the right system

August 16, 2009 at 5:46 am
(9) Officer Dick says:

Your cheats DONT work on the Xbox 360, none of them. Your really should test them out before posting!

December 30, 2009 at 12:57 pm
(10) meowmix says:

yeah they dont work for me either

December 31, 2009 at 10:45 am
(11) banshire says:

jason u a frickin moron u gotta check the codes
BEFORE
you post them u moron

March 21, 2010 at 3:46 pm
(12) Brandon says:

I have the same problem entering them on my PS3 and have verified the codes through other sites. I am stumped and am wondering if it could be a game error. I enter the code (allthebest) and i hear the same sound if i enter a code i know is wrong (just random letters).

March 24, 2010 at 7:43 pm
(13) brian says:

not working on ym xbox 360 i type in the codes i want and get the noise that it works and then i load career and no codes are in the cheat area in the pause menu

March 24, 2010 at 7:52 pm
(14) brian says:

revoke my last comment the cheats for unlimtied manual and grind for the xbox 360 and a few of hte other listed cheats are not real cheats because when i enter ones such as all decks and makes a diffrent noise and it actually does go through but i don’t have to do anything in the career menu

April 26, 2010 at 8:41 pm
(15) chiefslapabitch says:

yea. the cheats dont work unless thier the charecter cheats. the perfect maule and grind cheats dont work wich really pisses me off!

April 29, 2010 at 1:23 pm
(16) curiuos says:

Does anyone know the correct cheats, if there are any? Where to find them? Cheatcc.com does not list any for perfect manual or grind.

August 7, 2010 at 9:50 pm
(17) shaq attack says:

jus go to cheatplanet.com

August 9, 2010 at 1:21 pm
(18) Luiz says:

OMG…

You guys are unbelievable.
Don’t U know that in Tony Hawk’s “Project 8″ There’s only codes that can UNLOCK characters, boards etc ?

IN PROJECT 8 THERE’S NONE OF OTHER KIND OF CHEATS.

Look here for the only ones that really work: http://uk.cheats.ign.com/ob2/068/803/803274.html

January 17, 2011 at 1:30 am
(19) Want my name? Too Bad says:

lol your unbelievable of course we dont know, THATS WHY WE’RE HERE. And as for these non working cheats, well, Either someone dumb made them up, or this is an error in the game, which i highly doubt.

July 11, 2011 at 1:46 pm
(20) mcnike456 says:

man i typed everyone and none goes through iether they just put em up to c all the stupid people who would come and try to cheat its a prank ect but i am guessing its a flaw

January 14, 2012 at 10:02 pm
(21) wordfeud says:

Great points altogether, you just won a logo new reader. What might you suggest about your publish that you made a few days in the past? Any positive?

February 4, 2012 at 10:49 pm
(22) Kris says:

balancegalore doesnt f***in’ work , and every site has it on there, so dont give me that balancegalore bull****