Easy Level Up / Maximixe XP Glitch
On Korriban your player will go into solo mode to enter a tomb that contain a number of challenges, includining a confrontation with some character from your past.
Search the entire tomb until a find a room containing a Jedi corspe. When you search the corpse, a Hsiss Dragon will spawn (and is easily defeated). However, when you search the corspe repeatedly, several Hsiss Dragons will spawn until the room is full of them.
This is an excellent way to maximise your XP and continue to level up until you reach level 50.
Please note that if you are playing as a Light Side character, you will not be able to regenerate Force points in this location and therefore will have to fight off the Hsiss Dragons with LightSabers and other weapons rather than Force Powers.
Submitted and tested by Darth Sideous.
KOTOR 2 Sith Lords Cheat Mode
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the swkotor2.ini file in the game folder. Scroll to the GAME OPTIONS section and add the following line under it:
Save the file and start the game. Press ~ during game play then enter one of the following codes to activate the corresponding cheat function. Note: A console window will not appear.
When entering the codes this is the procedure: Press the tilde key, no console window will appear, type cheat in and hit enter.
Example: ~ heal
Above cheat will heal character.
Example: ~ giveitem a_belt_01
Above example gives the Adrenaline Amplifier.
Example: ~ setstrength 99
Above example will set character's strength to 99. Press [Tab] to list all console commands.
- Heal selected character's health and Force points - heal
- Set Computer Use skill - setcomputeruse <1-99>
- Set Demolitions skill - setdemolitions <1-99>
- Set Stealth skill - setstealth <1-99>
- Set Awareness skill - setawareness <1-99>
- Set Persuade skill - setpersuade <1-99>
- Set Repair skill - setrepair <1-99>
- Set Security skill - setsecurity <1-99>
- Set Treat Injury skill - settreatinjury <1-99>
- Set Strength attribute - setstrength <1-99>
- Set Dexterity attribute - setdexterity <1-99>
- Set Construction attribute - setconstitution <1-99>
- Set Intelligence attribute - setintelligence <1-99>
- Set Wisdom attribute - setwisdom <1-99>
- Set Charisma attribute - setcharisma <1-99>
- Add experience - addexp
- Add indicated number of levels - addlevel
- Press W or S to move faster; repeat to disable - turbo
- God Mode - invulnerability
- Restart mini-games, if you lose - restartminigame
- Turn darkness into brightness - bright
- Add Light side points - addlightside
- Add Dark side points - adddarkside
- Press M to show entire map - revealmap
- Get additional credits - givecredits
- Spawn indicated item - giveitem
- 100 Med Kits - givemed
- 100 Advance Repair Kits - giverepair
- 100 Computer Spikes - givecomspikes
- 100 Section Spikes - givesecspikes
- 100 Armor - givesitharmour
- All limited use items never expire - infiniteuses
- Show exact location on map - whereami
- Travel to indicated map - warp
More codes on next page