The following FAQ on the relics in Mortal Kombat: Armageddon on the PlayStation 2 and Xbox console was written by Garth Harmon, and is republished here on Video Game Strategies with his permission. Special thanks to Garth for all of his hard work!
I wrote this FAQ because I know from experience how frustrating it is trying to find all of those relics in Konquest mode. I have yet to hear anyone say that they got all 60 in the first time through, (and I am no exception.) This is also my first attempt at writing a FAQ, so bear with me. Most of these you will find just laying around, but sometimes they're in places that you might overlook, and some of them are much, much better hidden. Is the reward worth the effort? Absolutely.
1. Kobra's Glove - In plain sight on the path right after the first log blocking your path before your fight with Kobra. You can't miss this one.
2. Kira's Knife - Before the bridge where you fight Kobra there is a broken tree stump on the left. Break it to get this.
3. Kai's Wristbands - After entering the cave (after the Kobra fight but before the monolith), go forward and look to the right. You should see it sitting
4. Cage's Picture - Right before the third booby trap that spits throwing stars at you. First pick up the magnifying glass before the first trap and it will show you where it is, and as you get near it, it will appear out of thin air. Yay!
5. Jarek's Vest - In the area where you fight the first bunch of Black Dragon thugs. After you kick the snot out of them the all of the doors will open. The vest is in the small room to the far right if you're looking toward the objective marker.
6. Kabal's Mask - In the area with the second bunch of Black Dragons, right before you fight Kabal on the left side of the area in plain sight. NOTE: Make sure you get this one while still fighting the Black Dragons, because if you don't you can't come back.
Temple of Argus
7. Dairou's Keys - In the first room, hug the left wall, and when the room widens a little further down you should see them in the corner.
8. Hotaru's Flag - Same room as above. Look to the right of the door before you go out. Won't appear unless you're close to it. (Thanks to XavierKnight4d and HotGamer90 for this one.)
9. Stryker's Radio - In the room with the balcony death trap where you fight a bunch o' red guys. It is in the bottom right corner of the room, next to the chest.
10. Moloch's Ball (um... yuck.) - Same room as above on the opposite side of the room.
11. Hsu Hao's Watch - In the following hallway with the falling spike booby traps. In plain sight after the last one.
NOTE: Be fast here. I've never seen 30 shorter minutes as long as I've lived.
12. Cyrax's Bomb - After the level starts take the path on the left and you should see it sitting there.
13. Kung Lao's Hat - In the room with all the bodies. Search the body on the right as soon as you enter the room.
14. Nightwolf's Axe - In the room with the fan death trap. Near the door opposite the exit. This one doesn't appear until you get close to it.
15. Sektor's Rocket - In the room where you first get your fireball attack. Near the inactive control panel on the right of the exit.
16. Jade's Bracelet - In the room where you fight a bunch of Tekunin with a sword. Sitting right next to the rail in plain sight.
17. Sonya's I.D.- In the final hallway before the Sektor fight. Kill one of the enemies here and he will drop this.
Mortal Kombat: Armageddon Konquest Relics FAQ continued on next page...