Unlock All Rewards, Stadiums, Legendary Players and Uniforms
Select the Create A Player option, then enter Katie Roy as a case-sensitive name to unlock all rewards, stadiums, legendary players, and uniforms.
The above code has been reported to not work correctly, your experience may vary.
Super Hitter Cheat
Select the Create A Player option, then enter Keegan Paterson, Jacob Paterson, or Isaiah Paterson as a case-sensitive name. The player will have a very large bat; he will hit a home run or a hard line drive every time you make contact, no matter what his stats are.
Small Player with a Big Bat
Select the Create A Player option, then enter Sean Paterson or Avery Larmour as a case-sensitive name.
Bats Break More Often
Select the Create A Player option, then enter Mark Curran, Les Kram, or G Clark as a case-sensitive name.
Increase Size of Body Parts
Select the Create A Player option, then enter Kenny Lee, Benny Lee, or Teddy Lee as a case-sensitive name to increase and fully change the player's size. Each bicep and other parts of the body can be changed differently from the other. When you go to the body part it will say both, press X to switch it to one side or the other.
Boston Red Sox St. Patrick's Day Jersey
Select the Create A Player option, then enter Neverlose Sight as a case-sensitive name to unlock the Boston Red Sox St. Patrick's Day jersey. The special jersey will appear at the jersey selection screen before an exhibition game.
All legendary Players Game Save Glitch
Once you have 5,000 MVP Rewards points, save your profile. Buy a legendary player, but do not save your profile. Add the legendary player to a team and save your roster. Then, load your profile and you will still have 5,000 MVP Rewards points and the legendary player will still be on the team. Repeat this process to get all legendary players on your teams.
Heroes Team and Legends Team
Unlock each of the 25 Heroes or Legends team players to unlock the Heroes and Legends teams.
Making of Owner Mode Feature
Buy all stadium upgrades in owner mode to unlock the Making of Owner Mode feature.
Get Money In Owner Mode
- Make sure the Fan Happiness meter is high and you schedule Promotional Days occasionally to keep people coming out to the ballpark.
- Use the money that is initially in your bank to purchase merchandise stands and concessions. The more revenue you stream in, the more chance you have to gain money in the future. Spend all your starting money quickly, as you will go into the negatives quickly.
- Select a team that is of a championship caliber. You will make more money by hosting big games. For example, good teams like Chicago, Boston, New York, or St. Louis. You will make somewhere around $500,000 for each playoff game.
- Never let your team have a losing year. (save often)
- After the postseason, spend all the money that you have earned on ballpark upgrades (mostly seating capacity). The more seats, the more money you will earn.
- Turn off injuries, suspensions, and computer trades to simulate an entire season faster.
- Turn off fair trades. Check your rosters after the first few seasons to get rid of old overpriced players.
- Keep your ticket prices at default for the unimportant games early in the season; perhaps even lower them a bit early in the season to get people through the door. In crucial September games and the playoffs, raise them to a reasonably high level. Fan satisfaction is higher then, and they are willing to pay more.
Good Players in Owner or Dynasty Mode
To get a good player in Dynasty or Owner mode, create a player and make him very bad. Then, put him in the free agents and sign him to a seven year $700,000 contract. Then, edit him to have excellent stats. Note: this method can be used several ways, be creative.
When you are about to throw the ball, hold the button down until you get to the red. Let go, then hit the green. Your pitches will be faster.
If you cannot get an All-Star or top prospect with a player for player trade, go to free agents. Then, sign the top free agent available and offer the same trade along with the free agent to have a better chance at coming to terms with the CPU.
Easy Homerun Showdown Win
When the pitch is coming in, hold Left analog stick Up and time it well; you will almost always hit a homerun.
Spring Training Stadium Three is in reality Tinker Field in Orlando, Florida. The football stadium past the outfield is the Citrus Bowl, home to the University of Central Florida's Golden Knights, and the 2004-2005 season Capitol One Bowl.