Cheat Codes Entered at the Cheat Menu:
- Perfect Rail Balance:
Enter TIGHTROPE to unlock the "Perfect Rail Balance."
- Original Tony Hawk's Pro Skater Tony Hawk:
Enter BIRDMAN. To use Tony Hawk as a skater choose "Secret Characters" option at the character selection screen in classic or free skate mode.
- Unlock Shrek and Space Monkey Characters
Complete story mode under the easy difficulty setting.
- Unlock Alien Doctor, Boat Captain, Lost Soul 1, Paulie Ryan, and The Hand Characters, as well as Tony Hawk's Pro Skater School, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 Canada, and Pro Skater levels.
Successfully complete story mode under the normal difficulty setting.
- Unlock Austrailian Cop, Bratwurst Vendor, Corn Vendor, German Cop & Drunk, Horn Player, Lost Soul 2, Metal Detector Man, Pirate, Skatupia Punk, Zombie 2 Characters, as well as the free skate level Downhill Jam.
Complete all classic mode goals under the Sick difficulty setting.
- Unlock All Food Vendors, Musicians, Bigfoot One, Inline Sketer, Boxer, Lost Soul 3, Mayan, Lounge Singer, Skaboto, Space Monkey 3 Characters, as well as the cheats Always Special, Perfect Grind, Moon Gravity, Perfect Manual, and Perfect Skitch.
Complete all Gaps.
Hints / Tips:
- Boston - Star Wars Kid:
From the starting point, turn right and go to the apartments just before the construction site. Using the quarter pipe on the left side, jump through the window into the room above. You will see the Star Wars Kid and can have him show you his moves. Press Circle to start and stop his moves.
- Control the Camera:
When skating, use the Analog-stick to move the camera. (moving it when you are not on the skateboard will make you walk or run)
When you are not on the skateboard, hold X to run.
In order to get "Focused", fill your special meter then tap the Analog Stick Backwards. The game will go into slow motion, allowing you to focus better on the move that you want to do and allow you to balance better during grinds and manuals.
Get Inside Building via Corners:
Come up to a corner and do a grab or flip trick, if there is an area behind the corner, you can go through the wall; this is an easy way to get into buildings.