About FooPets! (from the developer: FooMojo, Inc.)
Adopt an adorable, interactive 3D puppy or kitten who lives on your profile, plays with you, and gives you tons of love! You've never seen virtual pets like this before! ????? rating with over 1.5 million users! (Formerly Pokey)
Read on below to find cheats, hints and tips for FooPets!... You can also leave your own tips to share them with the rest of the community, leave one now!
how to have your own foopets breed
- you can but you got to have 2 litter licenses and have 2 grown up foopets and the dogs you pick will be planning a family and they will be plaining a family for 2 weeks intill expecting they will be expecting for 2 weeks to and When thats done the dog will have babys
- —Guest cheyann felts
No pet name:
- When naming or renaming a pet, enter :( or something similar. The game will accept it as a letter, although it will end up not showing a name.
- —Guest Not needed
- if u want more pets try this put the 1 pet u have in the shelter,then adopt anthor from the shelter,then go 2 the pet u put 2 the shelters profllie and u will see adopt 4 5,000foogems then save up the re adopt it then u have 2 pets.......
- —Guest unknown....
if you want foodollars
- if you wanna get fd click on the GET FD FOR FREE add
- —Guest kaitlin
- i dont really what i did was hold the foo dollor sign down for ten minuints and u get 500 foodollors
- —Guest haillee
Tips for making foodollars!
- You can: 1. Trade your foogems to other members in Trading Post Forum. 2. Sales Put good items that you buy for foogems up for sale for 2-4 fds. Members love the cheap prices. 3. Daily Foospinner! Each day you log in a Prize wheel will pop up. If you log in 3 days in a row, The prize wheel will have foodollar prizes on it!
- —Guest Nick
If you want a pic with clothes on
- If you want a pic of your pet actually wearing clothes but you can't afford the clothes all you do is go to the fooboutique, click on the item you want to see your pet wearing, don't take it off! but x out the item. Then go to the photo booth and take pics of your pet wearing an outfit(even though you wont actually be owning this item)
- —Guest jessica