From the article: Fallout 3 Cheat Codes for PC
If you've played Fallout 3 on either the PC or the Xbox 360 video game console then you know the depth the game has. In addition to the vast array of Fallout 3 cheat codes for the PC version, there are tons of hints and tips from gamers just like you listed below. See what Fallout 3 hints and tips other gamers have to offer, and feel free to add your own! Add Your Fallout 3 Tips!
Glitch to ride a bike on fallout 3
- There is a shed with a motorbike look in the back of the shed and there's and bike and a fat men with 2 nukes next to it go up to it and jump on it make shore you have a lot of ammo if you what to go far I had 4000 and I got to rivet city from vault 101 if you find it shot the back while there's only one like this in the game I thick have fun o and the shed is not a locations to find it's just a random shed if need help add ghostghost307 only on ps3 have fun maybe do a YouTube video
- —Guest Ghostghost307
I can help u Fallout Boy if u have PC
- If you have PC just Press Consle and type TCL then u can go Through any wall you want i used it for the DLC OPERATION: ANCHORAGE and i wnet right through the armory door There T-51b armor in there
- —Guest Zack8175
- Ammo is hard to get, a good hint is to use close combat weapons on close combat enemies (excludes super-mutant) and long range weapons on things with guns, and if u have no ammo, use a damage and defense enhancing drug to hit them to death... or run!
- —Guest Wolf277
- if you don't feel like walking across the entire map to get to a quest location, you can go to console (~) and type |movetoqt| You will be instantly teleported to the location of your quest item. If you get teleported into a door or a wall and are stuck, go to console (~) and type |tcl| you will be able to "noclip" through the walls and when you type |tcl| again, you will be able to run around as usual.
- —Guest Wrath Of Dragon
- You should raise your repair skill between times when you level up, this is because most people go out in the wasteland to look for valuable items, forget it. This is the easy way, when you kill eg a raider or super mutant etc. they will most likely have some kind of weapon, repair them to make a full conditon item and sell it. (I had a full condition laser rifle with a value that must have been over 1000, the value was 999!) Hope this helps you!
- —Guest reiver
how to get inside the jefferson memorial
- after the enclave put up the energy shield, you can squirm inside a gap in the forcefield. when you reach the bridge, jump to the right, being careful not to fall, and circle it all around. if you fall halfways, its fine, you can get up if you keep swimming around it. you will notice a part close to the metal stairs in where the forcefield starts, you must jump on top of the converter. then you will see a small gap. you should be able to pass through it. you can go inside the gift shop, into the rotunda, and if you kill colonel autunm, you will see his laser pistol on the floor. its not in his inventory (idk why) pick it up. as long as you dont talk to him, you should be able to leave. before you go out, you can kill the enclave that are standing still past the stairs to your right. to leave the area, just try to get as far from the door as possible, and just open your world map and fast travel anywhere. you now have colonel autums laser pistol witch shoots constantly.
- —Guest angel (onexfreak)
How to kill professor Cromwell
- *THIS WILL NOT GET YOU IN TROUBLE* 1. push professor cromwell to the left side of the atom bomb 2. go up to were the children of the atom is and go to the corner were you can see the atom 3. get a wheel 4. put the wheel next to you 5. jump onto the side 6. throw the wheel onto the proffesors head
- —Guest Becca
Random Useful Codes
- heal yourself-Player.resethealth (note: works on targeted NPCs too) edit max hp-Player.setav health (#) edit max action points-player.setav actionpoints (#) edit max carryweight-player.setav carryweight (#) warp to room with all items-cocTestQAItems warp out of testing area-cocmegatonentrance change your character's size-player.setscale (#) change back to normal size-player.setscale 1 mobile camera mode-tfc repair your own items with your repair lvl/caps-player.srm Set name of selected NPC-setactorfullname "[first name] [last name]" remove all items from target-removeallitems det player's run speed-setgs fMoveRunMult (#) (Note: Default is 4) set player's jump hieght-setgs fJumpHeightMin (#) (note: Default is 64) Set chance to score a critical hit-player.setav critchance (0-100) edit damage resistence-player.setav damageresist (1-85) give yourself ownership of selected objects-Setownership Disable enemy combat AI-tcai (tai reactivates AI) u must use
- —Guest tseuG
- jack mania adalah sebuah anak bangas yg mudah menag jagan sekali melawan persija karna persija jadi juara
- —Guest Chaet arrow
Stuck in a wall
- In "my megaton house", i went onto my bed and got stuck in the corner, i tried reloading but nothing helped, what can i do, other than starting over?
- —Guest Fallout Boy
- open up the console control and type addachievement (x) (x is the achievement #) and you will instantly get the achievement note:There are currently 72 Fallout 3 achievements
- —Guest Dylan
- press ~ then type tgm then you will be invincible and have unlimited ammo(only if you have more than 1)
- —Guest dogs eat me
bobby pin code
- the bobby pin code is the same code for lockpicks in oblivion
- —Guest Emrys
- you can just keep on talking to them then they will become friends with you again
- —Guest fderrrr
help Galaxy not big...
- got to observation room and all people there and see view of earth but no alien rant and sally never unlocks the 2nd door .. suggestions??
- —Guest Larz
1-15 of 29Next