So you've been playing Mob Wars on Facebook or MySpace and you're looking for some hints and tips. Perhaps a way to cheat the system.
First stop, take a look at my Mob Wars hints page, which offers some methods which I have found to be useful.
Next stop - right here!
Below you'll find hints and tips from other gamers on the net. Feel free to add your own!Add Another Mob Wars Hint
New Mob Codes±
- There's a new way to add mobsters to your mob - they can't send you gifts or requests, but they do count on your mob size. Just choose recruit from your My Boss Tab and you will see your code. Publicise this like you do with your fb link and people can join you without having to be friends first. If you find a code on an Add-Me simply copy it to the MOB CODE box near your own code and add them. Brilliant!
- —Guest Shoot MacCoy
Land and buildings
- Im a beginner and i dont understand whats the purpose of buying land for every building when i can still buy the building and gain the same income without needing to spend the money on the land. Am i mistaken on this?
- —Guest Am
Accelerate Mob Growth
- There is a great way to manage your mob growth. There is a program called Mob Wars Manager that will take care of adding friends, inviting them to Mob Wars, then deleting them after they join. It will add 50 friends per night with the click of a button. You can see a demo at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbNN-dCJVLw . You can download a demo program at http://www.mobwarsmanager.com. Use of this web site has not been tested by About.com staff, use at your own risk.
- I built a big mob fast and the attack the smaller mobs. i am at level 73 now with a 528 mom members i only have basic weapons without up keep hit mobs of 60-120 and get 7-15 points so i can level up. Be as strong as possible if you want to attack people on hit list.
- —Guest mr bill
Grow Your Mob
- The quicker you concentrate on growing your mob the easier the game will become. Especially early on. I didn't really focus on leveling energy all that much because in the later levels you don't need all that much, since you'll get experience quicker from bounty hunting and fighting than you will from doing jobs. Fighting is much better with a larger mob, especially when the people you're going up against have a thousand mobsters!
- —Guest Made Man