way to get ghost baby (without killin)
- First in create-a-sim make a female who has kleptomanic as a trait then go to the grave yard after 7:00pm and swipe a male grave on day 2 the ghost of the male will come up. Be-friend the ghost and then start flirting once it gets to extremely irresistible confess attraction and have first kiss then when try for baby pops up click it do that over and over again till ghost leaves Enjoy your ghost baby and hope this helped
- —Guest awesome gurl
- Tip:Never have lots of babies at the same time it is soooo hard looking after them all!!!
- —Guest Sims Lover
quick 5 star celeb+cash without cheating
- the easiest way to earn money and 5 star celeb without cheating is to enrol in the political career then when you have accomplished this is to switch to the medical career by then you should have 5 star celeb you can reach level 10 in the medical career in a few hours if you reach level 10 logic with the genius bookworm and schmoozer traits charismatic trait a bonus for celeb rating invest in property early on to benefit profits
- —Guest 4007billy
the sims 3
- I cannot get the cheat bar up, everytime i do it, the "chat" window comes up. I've tried the window's thing, and that doesn't work. is there anything else that anybody can tell me? has there been a change and ea didn't tell us???
- —Guest SARAH
lifetime happieness cheat
- when in create a sim make the sims traits so they can have the lifetime wish swiming in cash, then use the motherlode cheat twice to compleate it. then after typing in 'testingcheatsenabled true' shift click on the sim and click modify traits to add the traits u want
- —Guest romy5544
- If your sim ends up really fat put in testingcheatsenabled true then press shift and click edit sim in create a sim and you can fix there weight.
- —Guest Hunger_games_lova
another way to age
- instead of buying a bunch of cakes to grow up type testingCheatsenabled true then hold the shift button on any sim it will say edit sim in create sim you can make them older skinnyer fatter change lifetime wish or have a tatoo.
- —Guest Coolperson
- type in motherlode 40 time then you will have 1000000
- —Guest Carly446
- make your sim to eat 6 or 7 watermellons when shes pregnant makes her have twin girls
- —Guest cupcake
how to kill your sim
- first u have to buy a pool then a ladder to get into the pool .get you sim into the pool the pause the go into the edit then delete the ladder and then your sim will die over time :) lol hope it helped.. (p.s do it if u dont like your sim XD)
- —Guest Myah :)
Living the Life of a Millionaire
- Press 'Ctrl-Shift-C'. This will open up the cheat box. Type in 'TestingCheatsEnabled True/False' (True turns on cheats, false disables cheats.)and proceed to type in 'Motherlode'. This will give you $50,000 worth of Simoleons. Shift-Right-Clicking will give you many options, such as careers, and their levels. If you do all this, your Sim will be bathing in luxury and money all the time! :-)
- —Guest TheSims3Lver
How to get most cheats
- first, for windows, click shift+ctrl+C, a blue box on the top corner will appear, type in help, and you will see all the cheats!
- —Guest Princessayala_08
Lots Of Pizza
- Call the pizza delivery guy, then dont anwser the door when he comes to drop off the pizza and he will leave it on the porch or by the front door. JUst keep callin him and dont anwser the door and eventually there will be a pie of pizzas so you never have to make food or wait to order it. Hope this helped!! :)
- —Guest JenJenn
family funds cheat
- first but in the cheat testingcheatsenabled true then you can do the familyfunds cheat... to do that cheat you have to put familyfunds then your family name then the amount of money you want (the highest amount you can get is 999999999)
- —Guest Emily
Not very interesting but usefull as well
- ¿You want to have the D'art museum at Sunset Valley or a dodgo at Bridgeport (sorry, haven't visited China yet so I don't know the exact name or if there actually is one)? It's simple, no cheats required. You just have to go to Edit game (or was it Edit city?) and go to the city you want the house from. Tip: Better do it before starting a new game, or else the interactions of the whole city will be cancelled (there's a window that warns you, so I don't know if it's just the household of if it's all the town). If you want to love Not-what-it-sims i don't have any problem. Really, love me, please.
- —Guest Not-what-it-sims