Easy Way to Select a Child's Gender
- An easy way to get a kid of your chosen gender without needing to wait long is to press ctrl, shift and c and type 'testingcheatsenabled' then press shift while clicking on your mailbox. In the options click on Force NPC... , Then click on More... Then click on Social Worker Adoption And then surprise a baby asking type thing comes up. Choose what type of baby you want then it will turn up with the social worker dropping it off..
- —Guest bunny40785
Choose Which Gender Baby You Want
- This Is Quite Simple All You Do Is Get Your Sim To Buy Either 3 Apples For A Boy Or 3 Watermellon's For A Girl. Remember Dont Eat Whichever Fruit Straight After You Try For A Baby, Wait Until She Well And Truly Pregnant.
- —Guest Bethie
Verry good downloadable cars
- If you would like to have very good cars in the sims 3 then go to www.freshprince.com and click on downloads then choose whatever car u would like there are over 83 cars when I last checked
- —Guest Will____
free house *without* cheat
- go on the phone and choose "move". select the "kick out" box and your chosen sim will move into a random vacant * HOUSE not a vacant lot.
- —Guest bmoliassa
- It wil make your sim happy for 2 day, it give you 200,000 simdollars and you can ge (Only if you want) 3-5 children one 1 time.
- —Guest sexybarbie
Make Thousands from Gems
- First of all this only works on TS3WA (The Sims 3 World Adventures), you have to first activate the cheats by pressing Ctrl-Alt-c then type in "testingcheatsenabled true" (its not case sensitive) then press Enter, then open it up agian and type in "buydebug" then go onto buy mode and go in to the 2nd tab down and you should see an icon of an question mark, click on it and scroll down to the bottom then you should see 3 chests, pick one of them (doesn't matter which one) and place it on your lot then press Ctrl-Shift and click on the chest, then a menu should come up click on the top one first then scroll down to the bottom and select "5 items" then press back and go to the option on the right then set the regular treasure as Timberium then click the clone option and place copys (3 minimum) and buy a display case the one with XL in its name then grab the timberium and place it on the case then click on the case and do the transfiguation option, get some soulpeaces and do the same. Rich!
- —Guest Jacky Chan (LOL)
Needs and Relationships
- There is a cheat that allows you to click and drag your sim's need and/or relationship bars as high or low as you want them. When you have testing cheats enabled then just go to the need menu or relationship menu and click and drag them all the way to the top. You can use this for opportunities like the ones where you have to make friends with someone to get an increase in job performance or if you have a baby or toddler who wont go to sleep (but don't drag the energy need all the way to the bottom or they'll just start crying) Hope this helped ;)
- —Guest supapenguin98
Twins and Triplets DIFFERENT GENDERS
- for increased chances of having twins/triplets, in lifetime happiness buy the fertility treatment. for different gender twins, once your sim is pregnant, ask a world renowned surgeon what gender your baby will be. if it is a boy, eat 3 watermelons to force a girl. if he says its a girl, eat 3 apples to force a boy.
- —Guest NikiSkreamz
Re: Controlling Baby Gender Number
- You absolutely can have twins and triplets of multiple gender without cheats. It happens to me regularly if I don't actually attempt to control the gender. However, there is no way that I am aware of to force this. And while eating 3 apples or 3 watermelons does increase the chance, the number of fruit your sim eats while pregnant does affect the chances. Have the pregnant sim live on a diet of strictly apples (for boys) or watermelon (for girls). Don't let her eat anything else. During the pregnancy, she will consume 8-10 of the fruit, and the gender of the baby will be pretty much guaranteed. I have never, ever been unsuccessful in getting a baby of a specific gender using this method.
- —Guest Hosfac
- If your Sim family doesn't have enough simoleons to purchase the house of their dreams you can always type in [freerealestate on] in the ctrl+shift+c bar ;)
- —Guest arosey7673
- The quickest and easiest way to never have your sims die is to go to options and go to game play. Then click aging on/off or something like that and if the check mark disapears your sim won't age.
- —Guest MickyRC
- First kill a sim by starvation, electrocution, fire, old age, or drownding. Then line up all the tomb stones in the yard and wait. Eventualy, you will get an opportunity called 'Oh My Ghost'. do whatever it says to do and soon you will have a playable ghost.
- —Guest MickyRC
- To send your sim home and give then neutral moods, open the cheat box Control-shift-c and type resetSim [first name] [last name] And click enter
- —Guest Slalom alpine skier
- Well, there's tons of cheats here, I'll Try to explain most of them :3 -Getting rid of bad moodlets- Press CTRL Shift and C then type this exactly; testingcheatsenabled true Now To remove a bad moodlet you hold CTRL & Click The Moodlet. -Making relationships stronger without interatictions- You must have testingcheatsenabled true On for your cheats, the go to relationshipsand drag the relationship bar to make them best friends or whatever you like. -Setting career to whatever level you like- testingcheatsenabled true must be on once again, hold SHiFT and click on your mailbox. Options will appear and one will appear and it says "Set Career" click on that and set it to whatever you chose. -Placing objects wherever you like- open up the cheat box (CTRL, shift C) and type moveobjects on (Exactly like that) and you can place objects wherever you Want [: there are also more cheats on different websites, some will not work, for example the lifetime happiness cheat called "Shazaam".
- —Guest Nikkix3
Great Cheats For The Sims 3!(:
- Hold down Ctrl+Shift+C. A small box will show up right along the top of your computer screen. Type in motherlode.(That's how you have to spell it!) Your sim family wil recieve 50,000. This works on the Sims 2 and Sims 3. Also, on the Sims 2 only (it doesnt work on the Sims 3) you press ctrl+shift+c and type maxmotives in the rectangle on the top of the screen and your family's mood meter will instantly fill up. Everyone in your family will be in ggreat spirits! (: Hope this helps.
- —Guest purplelovexox