- press crtl+shift+c to open the cheat window. type in testingcheatsenabled true. hold shift and click your active sim. click the optio that says to change traits. Now you can change the traits of your children if they have traits you don t like!
- —Guest Emzie
Motherlode cheat for sims 3
- Go to a an active household with a family. You can if you want just get a lot. 1. Click screen[anywhere] 2. ctrl and alt [maybe?] 3. There should be a long dark box on the top type in it motherlode (spelt just like that!) 4. your family should get 50,000 sims dollars. 5. repeat as much as you want!
- —Guest popernoper
apples and watermelons
- If you want a pregnant sim to have 1 boy make her eat an apple , if you want her to have 1 girl make her eat a watermelon.But if you want her to have 2 twin girls make her eat 2 watermelons , and the same for apples.(i once did this to the extreme i got the sim to eat 3 water melons and an apple she had 3 girls and a boy !!!!!)
- —Guest The Skye Isnt Blue
- If you want your sim to die, go in cheat bar (control,alt,c) and type in testingcheats enabled true, hold shift and click on sim and go to trigger age transition keep doing this till they die
- —Guest Zack whack
- For this trick to work you need to have (testingcheatsenabled true) on. Open the cheat box (Ctrl+Shift+C) & type in familyFunds (your family name) (how much you want) & there you go. For Example; familyFunds Smith 999999 & i have just given the smith family $999,999 simoleons.
- —Guest Casper0160
How to get rid of Bad Modules
- To get ride of bad module you have to press SHIFT+CTRL + C to get the cheat box at the top. You type "testingcheatsenabled true" in the box. Then you hold shift and click on the module and its GONE! If the Module is part of a requirement then the mod will be maxed. This will hopefully help after a death or a break up!
- —Guest Toniaa xxx
Needs No More!!
- Step 1: ~ Ctrl + Shift + C. Step 2: ~ Type in Cheat Bar : TestingCheatsEnabled True. Step 3: ~ Hold Shift and click on mail box. Step 4: ~ Choose option : Make All Happy. Step 5: Enjoy having full motives! P.S. This fulfills motives for all of the household!! :) P.P.S. ope this has helped!! :)
- —Guest mickeyripple
Quickest Way To Get Money [familyfunds]
- If you haven't figured this out yet, there's a better way to get money than using the motherlode or kaching cheat codes. All you do is 1st get the blue box on the top of the screen (the cheat console: ctrl+shift+c) and type in familyfunds [family name] [$ Amount]. Do not put in a space between family and funds. Super simple and you can put any amount, here's an example: familyfunds smith 100000. (Here we are giving the Smith family a million dollars.)
- —Guest rich sims r better!!!
- I just spent the entire day on Sims3 to see if this would work, and it did! I got my sim pregnant, then had her listen to kid music whenever she wasn't sleeping. I also had the tv on the Kidz Zone channel all day, and had her eat 3 watermelons. She had triplet twins!
- —Guest AlySim
How to get a ghost baby
- make your sim a kleptomaniac and make her go to the graveyard and pick up some male remains. after you've done that go out every night that the ghost comes out and socialize with him. after a few nights once you have built up a strong relationship choose to try for baby and hopefully your sim will be pregnant and after a few days you will have ghost babies.
- —Guest robb
How To Get Awesome Hidden Objects
- type in testingcheatsenabled true and press enter. go to buy mode and press "sort by category and a question mark will appear in the corner click on it and you can get free things like fish spawners, crops and trees, and other stuff. and if you have world adventures you can buy tomb objects and turn yourself into a creepy mummy. HOW TO TURN INTO A MUMMY, first you need world adventures or it wont work. you do the thing above and get the cursed sarcophagus. make your sim sleep in it for about 3 weeks and when your sim comes out one day it will appear as a mummy and walk werid... NOTE...you can turn your sim back by using the blessed sarcophigus and do the thing you did to turn it into a mummy but when you do it will walk like a zombie still
- —Guest hitops
- Go on to the main menu do the CTRL-SHIFT-C then type in testingcheatsenabled true and click enter then click the family you want and then when your on them go to the picture of a treasure chest beside your needs 'click it' then you will see a number(s) , hold down 'CTRL' and click beside the number not on the number or it will not work and you will get 50,000 points.....Hope This Has Helped..♥☺
- —Guest Jamieee..♥
- After enabling the "testingCheatsenabled true" code, you can also hold [Shift] and click on the following objects to access new options: Mailbox "Make All Happy" "Make Friends For Me" "Make Needs Static" or "Make Needs Dynamic" "Make Me Know Everyone" "Force Visitor" Various "Force NPC" options Various "Set Career" options Work place "Force Opportunity" "Force Event" "Force All Events" Ground "Build/Buy on this lot" (requires v1.7) "Teleport" Any Sim "Add To Active Household/Family" "Trigger Age Transition" Active Sim "Modify Traits for Active Sim" Non-household Sim "Add to Household" Any object "Object... Delete It" (requires v1.7)
- —Guest I♥TS3
- Turn on testingcheatsenabled true. Then hold down shift+ctrl and left click somewhere and press teleport me here! :)
- Ctrl,shift,x and c at one time then the cheat bar will show up on the top of the screen and then type in MOTHERLODE
- —Guest Alex Russo