- Money Trees fertelized with life fruit give 20k a day in income. Put in 10 or more and never worry about motherlode or kaching.
- —Guest LittleGardner
Ancient Burial ground Riches
- when your moving sims in sometimes a challange will appear on challange says your lot was built on an ancient burial ground if you accept your house will have graves on it by the graves there will be dimonds and gems there is only three graves and only 3 gems no more no less
- —Guest Cool player sims
Workout Without Getting Fatigued
- You must have testing cheats enabled by typing [testingcheatsenabled true] without brackets. Once you have entered that cheat go to your mailbox out front of your house and Shift click on the mailbox. A number of options will appear and one of those option will say need static. Click this and then go to anywhere u wish to do a workout. This cheat will allow you to workout continuously without fatigue.
- —Guest manboy777
Have a second chance at life!
- In Sunset Valley go to the graveyard and a the start where u come in there is a flower and click it and click harvest. When u do that in your invintory there will be a death flower! Keep it and when ur about to die and the grim reaper comes he will say do u want this flower then he will take and u get a second chance at life!!!! hope this helps!!!!!! xxxxxxx
- —Guest Sarahc
- Do the cotrol+Alt+c so the little box shows up in the screen at the top and type ForceTwins
- —Guest Cool11
how to break in a house
- use the "testingcheatsenabled true" cheat look through your neighbors window, after that you can see the interior of the house, then shift click on the ground to teleport inside. and then you can swipe anything you want inside... if your a klapetomaniac
- —Guest PooPoo(cant think of another name)
- In the sims 3, there is no cheat to turn off aging. But DON'T PANIC! Go to the Game Options menu and tick the box that says "aging off" Also, there is a meter of sim life, where you can choose how long they live!
- —Guest Long live Sims
A perfect family
- If you want a perfect family all you have to do is get 4 young adults then get the first ones trait to cook the second one to fish the third one to garden and the last one to be neat so the gardener gets the fruit and vegeis the fisher gets the fish the cook cooks the food then the neat one cleans and helps with everything.
- —Guest Guest
- First, type in "testingcheatsenabled true" without these -> ". Now, you can enter kaching- for $1 000, motherlode for $50 000, or shift-click on your mailbox and even other items for a variety of options, such as, make all happy, make friends, make me know everyone, make needs static- which will keep your "Needs" at what they're at currently, or even let you move their needs to the maximum, or the minimum. BE CAREFUL, moving your sim's needs to the bottom WILL KILL THEM. Anyway, good luck and have fun!
- —Guest Lorne
- if you type in testing cheatsenabled true in and click on a person with the shift button and cick tarnshition age he her will grow up now if they are old they will die
- —Guest jasmine16263
- Make sure you have done the testingcheatsenabled true cheat, then when you enter the game, shift-click the mailbox, then choose make needs static. Now go to each of your sims, go to the needs box, then hold shift. This will fill all of their needs, and its easier than dragging the bars up one at a time.
- —Guest coco
- The enable llamas code actually does to one tiny thing. It make an option if you are interacting with another Sim. It says discuss llamas. Or if you are fighting, in the mean category it gives you the option of implying that the other persons mom is a llama. Thats about it for the llamas but another thing you can do with the testing cheats enabled true cheat is shift click a Sim that is not being used or else it doesn't give you the option. It says object and if you click on it, it says delete it. This option lets you delete a character but all the Sims still think he/she's alive still. But they are removed from your active family. This gives you the advantage of no mourning. Hope this helps! =)
- —Guest Elyse
Buying Debug Items
- all you have to do is open the cheat box (ctrl, shift, C) and type in 'BuyDebug on' (without the apostrophes) and go into buy mode to see a new tab called 'debug' with all of the debug items in it. I just don't know how to get to the debug settings so can someone say how in the forum thing or something? Thanks
- —Guest Guest Emo
Tips, Hints, and Other Various Things,
- First, ~ KIDS ~ ~ Eating Three Watermelons, well increase the chances of having, girl/girls, Eating three apples will increase the chance of having boys, watching kid-tunes on T.V. or listening too Childen's Music (Or Both), will increase the chances of having more then one babie, (Triplets, Twins, Etc) ~ ~ ~ CHEATS ~ testingcheatsenabled true/false ~ can drag up needs, Can drag up frindships, Can Teleport. Hold SHIFT and click on mail-box, TIP: (use the cheat before going in too the town You'know when your in main-menu, and use the cheat THEN go in which-ever sims you'd like. go too them and put your mouse/clicker between the little chest-box and the numbers in there life-time-wish points Hold SHIFT and click, you'll earn 500 points each time,) UnlockOutfits - i'd say do this before going in too CAS, Moveobjects on/off - can move anything or anyone (Sims), buydebug on/off - can buy tents, shower-in-a-can, fireworks and many other objects,
- —Guest Unidentified
- if you want your sim to stop aging type in agingoff if you want it back on type in agingon sometimes it doesnt work hope it works :)
- —Guest Private Sender