- Make your sim have the unlucky trait. whenever they die of something besides old age, the grim reaper will let them live.
- —Guest sims123
- Ok, so with the testingcheatsenabled true cheat i always did it and now its not working like when i type it in it works but now when i click the mailbox it wont work i tryed everything and im getting really frustrated Also on my game in the town,theres these weird blue empty bloches that wont let my sim go to certain places or visit neighbors because where the house is supposed to be its a blue bloch
- —Guest Desii
Error code 12
- does anyone know how to fix this please help me I downloaded the game to my computer so I don't know how to get to the readme part to help me
- —Guest raven782069
get 50 simoleans
- press ctrl, then shift, then c. then type in motherlode,enter, for 50 simoleans quickly
- —Guest evilmaniac88
Make a sim NOT die!!
- Yes, it's easy, if you want a sim NOT to die...Then just in "CREATE A SIM", then make them "Unlucky". It works for me! :)
- —Guest Jose
- Press ctrl+shift+c and enter testingcheatsenabled true then hold shift and click anywhere you want then you will get an option as teleport me here and then you will be teleported there!! it works
- —Guest Chadz
- instead of typing motherlode all the time, type it once, the bar should stay there, press the up arrow and the word "motherlode" comes back. do this as many times until you are satisfied
- —Guest quick motherlode
- ya so i tried out the force NPC cheat and i made a social worker come to my house cuz i was curious y know, but now i can't get rid of her, i can't move her ican't do anything. I've tried moving but i can't move or access the edit town mode. plz help!!!
- —Guest emochick
how to get loads of money
- type in familyfunds (familys last name that you want to get the money) (the amount of money you want)
- —Guest doggy
- If you are fed up wit having to cater to you r sims needs try this cheat: testingcheatsenabled true.
- —Guest Bella Cullen
lots of money without cheats!!!
- Ok, so you go into "Edit Town". Now, evict a household from a large and expensive looking house. Then incert them into your household. All of their money becomes yours. To get rid of the new household, have a member call to move. In the bottom right corner where you can select a house, choose the "Kick Out" button, and all their money becomes yours. Lol, i know, I'm a genius!
- —Guest beast
How to live in an occupied house
- This cheat is only for people who wan't to live in a house that people already live in: Click options go to edit town then click on the house that you wan't to live in.Then click evict.Then click on one of your sims (has to be a young adult,adult or elder)and click move,when the move box ocme up go to house then the house that you wanted to live in should be unoccupied and you should now be able to live in it. P.s you may not have enough money to live in the house so just to the motherlode cheat until you have enough simolions.
- —Guest Amieeb17
Earn extra cash
- If your sims could use a little extra cash, have them search around the town for these big grey collectible rocks. Some of them are worth over 200 simoleans each!
- —Guest Player
- my game does that some times if u go into my computre and then go into the game file it will have 2 save games the first one and back up. rename the back up to the same name as the main one (delete the corruped file) and save as soon as u start to make a new back up it sould work.
- —Guest Hello
- If a sim dies on your lot, the Grim Reaper will come and send their soul to The Great Beyond. Afterwards, he might leave immediately or he might stay around your house. If he leaves, too bad and better luck next time.If he stays, you can talk to him and become friends with him. At that point, you can invite him over or out. You will also have a better chance of keeping a loved one when they unexpectedly die in an accidental fire, drowning, etc. So get out there and become friends with Death!
- —Guest Reaper