sims 3 glitching
- Hi everyone, I'm having more trouble with my game my other two prblems have been resolved but now here is the newest problem.My game updated it's self twice now and now it glitches horriblly it's so bad that it interfears with game play. I have to save and stop the game to get everything back to normal, plus I think the testingcheatsenabled on code that I put in at the start of the game is causing this. has anyone experianced the same things if so please tell me. And also since I downloaded the game directly how do I get ahold of tech support, I've tried facebook and no response. I need your help people.
- —Guest raven782069
Dont push it too far
- when you want to have your sims in a relationship, first make them talk, then start off slow on the flirting and just take things slowly or the sim you are trying to fall in love with/marry will get creeped out.
- —Guest Jen
Don't do money cheats!
- Don't do cheats unless you want the game to be very boring. The sims sequel is very boring when you cheat. (well after a while it does). Get a good paying job like a musician , an athlete, a business man/woman, etc. Get married, get promoted alot, have kids because it's boring not to. A few tips: 1.Get a job(ofcourse) 2. Get to at least level 5 of your career before having kids.(it's hard working with a low salary 5 day a week job and raising the kids) 3. Get a partner to help pay the bills and help with the kids who won't shut up. 4.If you do decide to do-it-alone, I suggest you have a little fun doing whatever in the game that pleases you.(like breaking up people by stealing them away, getting high in the criminal career and robbing hard-earned people's stuff, etc) 5. Personalize Yourself the way you are! It's very fun having your unique personality in that boring Valley doing the stuff you dream of doing in the future! Happy playing! P.S. If you cheat your missing ou
- —Guest Guest
Living as a hobo
- It's actually possible for your sims to survive without their own house :D Obviously you'll need to own land, but you can survive off the fruits of the world, at NO cost! If your sim is hungry, make them eat wild fruit and vegetables, or find hamburgers/hotdogs/picnics at the park. You can nap on benches, (multiple times if you want to max your energy) shower and pee at the gym and talk to random civilians if your sim's social is down. Since none of this costs any money, and you won't receive bills for a bare lot, you'll be living the good (hobo) life!
- —Guest Amber
Free Book From Ghost
- Go to the grave yard at night. When random gravestones start shaking click on one and ghosts should start to appear. talk to a few of them and if you are luck a ghost with a book will come and read it, then just drop it and dissapear. WARNING You Must have the Brave trait to do this....and it may cause constipation XD
- —Guest Drainix
twins and triplets
- Can you get like 2 boys and one girl by eating 2 apples and 1 watermelon or is it like only one of a kind each time ? :)
- —Guest minouebento
Any Job you want!
- First, you click ctrl+shift+C to bring the cheat bar up. Type "testingcheatsenabled true." After that, hold down the shift button while clicking the mail box. There will be a category that says "career." Click on that. Then there will be names of the types of career like music or politics or any other one. Click on the career type you want. FInally, there will be all jobs you can have in that career. Like if you clicked on music, then rockstar, you will officially be a rockstar!
- —Guest Faith
- If you want to have multiple households, I am not sure you can. :-/ I think you just need to alternate houses...
- —Guest SIMS FAN
Easy Ways to Kill off your sims
- 1.type in testingcheatsenabled true in the cheat box 2.drowning: get your doomed sim in a pool and drag the energy bar all the way down. They will start to drown. Make sure you keep your sim away from the edges. 3. starvation: just drag the hunger bar all the way down and they will collapse and die. 4.burn: lock your sim in a small room with that cheap crappy fireplace in itand light it. then move your sim away from it and go into buy mode and put a heap of wooden chairs in front of it and fill the room with them.
- —Guest guester
Guest Honnie some hints to you
- Guest Honnie you dont need to build walls around it because the sim(s) cant get out w/o a latter.
- —Guest Aliza
- for max motives you shift-left click the mailbox. Your sim doesn't have to be pregnant to buy the fertility treatment reward. I only buy it for one parent but you can if you want. Hope I helped!
- —Guest Lolo
how to play an ghost (old ghost)
- if you want an old ghost hen just need 2 sims the sims need to be old and when they are dieing then one off them gets the obertunity to rescure him\her and when he\her die then take here\her dust and go to the lap and then he will come alvie AS A GHOST (Ghost can live for ever my ghost is 450 days old and havent died :D)
- If you want to get a ghost you just need two people who are close to each other. w When one of the sims is going to die then you get an opertunity to bring him live. Wait untill he dies and then go the the lap and then you got a ghost. if want an young ghost then just do 3 and 1 old. then when you got the obertunity o bring him back to life then kill the young man and go to the lap and then you got an younge ghost
- —Guest how to get a ghost!
It wont work.
- I have Sims 3, and I have been able to use Shift+Ctrl+C and type in cheats up until recently.. the only cheat that works is Kaching, and Motherlode.. I can't get the "Testing cheats enabled true" to work or anyothers.. why is this???
- —Guest Love
- in order to be able to plant cheese, patty, eggs and steak plants, you must master the gardening skill, accept any challenge that includes gardening finidh them and then you should get a message saying you can now plant eggs, cheese, etc..... then you can plant them. it's a great way to make some money!!
- —Guest asdfred