- Ok now if you use testingcheatsenabled true you can drag your motives and the friends bar under the sims you know, hope I helped some way.
- —Guest coolzen27
Make other families rich.
- To make your neighbors rich without selecting them, type in "familyfunds [family's last name][number of $]" Example, if you have a family named the Smith family and you want them to get $100, then type in the cheat box: familyfunds Smith 100 ~Foxystar
- —Guest Foxystar
To Hailystar about Max Skills
- That cheat is for the Sims 2. Sorry. I don't think there are any skill cheats for the sims 3. Not yet anyway.
- —Guest Nicurry24
Read through the posted Hints
- You guys read the other posts before you ask a question... every question I had before I found this page was answered because I read through all the other tips. Read the questions and suggestions, there is probably an answer to your question already listed here.
- —Guest Audreyu
add your own mp3s
- The suggestion made by Guest AnotherSimLover does not work. Does anyone know how to change the songs in Sims3? Apart from the custom folder.
- —Guest telboy
Makes the Whole Town Your Friend
- To get everyone in the town to be friends with you go to the mailbox and shift-click it and select the option that says "make me know everyone". Then go to your relationships and click and drag the meters after you have used the testingcheatsenabled true cheat.
- —Guest lol172
Money honey! Motherlode 50,000 Simoleons
- if you hold [ctrl] [shift] and [c] all at the same time, a cheat box will appear. type the word motherlode and press enter and you will receive 50,000 simoleons!
- —Guest divachick1
Yay thanks... How to get Ghost Baby?
- Thanks for these they really help... and how do you get a ghost baby? That's one tip not listed, can some please add.
- —Guest Dodo
WARNING about Watermelons and Apples
- Don't eat too many Watermelons or Apples because that's how many children you will have!!
- —Guest Animal Lover
What pregnancy books?
- On Sims 3, it says you can buy pregnancy books, but I Don't know how to get them. I bought child development books, but my pregnant sim can't read them. Can someone explain this to me?
- —Guest Faith
- Buy a guitar and play it or take a class in guitar skill till you get to level 5 in the skill go tothe park and start playing for tips you get new friends and a little money.
- —Guest Otis man
How to have a ghost BABY!
- ok...go to create a sim and create a cute or odd couple ( your choice ) then put them in a house or whatever you want them to live in...then make the wife( or one of the wives? ) kill the husband! Make sure the husband is a ghost! then...make the human wife have sex ( try for a baby ) with the ghost husband! wait a few days and rush the wife to the emergancy room! soon she should be carrying out a ... GHOST BABY! hope you like it ...have fun and stay in school!
- —Guest Megan ( Paul ) Im a girl!
- If you want lifetme happines to go faster just shift+ click the mail box and select make all happy and make motives static and then you can spend your time doing things to improve skills and your lifetime happiness will go up just because your always happy!!
- —Guest none
- —Guest Taylor is actually wrong i never capitalize and it works just fine.
- —Guest none
Forcing Opportunities and Events
- To get this you must first type in testingcheatsenabled true/false after that go to your sims workplace and shift click et voila!
- —Guest Kirsty