Too many twins!!!
- I have never been able to get twins before and now (I dont know if it is a glitch or what) my sim will only have twin girls (she now has 6)!!! I am not using the fertility treatment or anything. AGHH!
- —Guest irelandOo
Enablelammas Cheat has a purpose
- Enablelammas adds 1 lifetimehappiness point per game minute. Give it a shot and monitor the progress and post your results. Give it enough time to work before saying it does nothing. Oh, and this is off topic but the game is more enjoyable while playing your own mp3s!!!
- —Guest Gman
How to Find Magic Gnomes in Sims 3
- If you want your sims to find a magic gnome then get the collection helper from lifetime rewards... you can set to gems and find tons of gems and get the cut and every now and then a message will say sorry but the Emerald you set in is really a magic gnome.
- —Guest samino97
Shazaam is a fake cheat code
- The cheat code 'shazaam' does no work. To get 500 lifetime happiness points, first you have to type testingCheatsenabled true into the cheat box at the main menu before entering the game. After that in gameplay ctrl click between the amount of lifetime happiness points you have and the treasure chest, then every time you ctrl click you will recieve 500 lifetime happiness points.
- —Guest Daniel
If The Cheat Box Doesnt Come Up 4 Vista
- instead of just ctrl/shift/alt use ctrl/shift/window key/alt
- —Guest Sim Freak
- Okay, so go to the graveyard. Somewhere by a tree it will say harvest. Then if your sim dies of hunger or drowning when the reaper comes he will grant you back to life.
- —Guest Cori
Sims 3 cheats not working
- For cheat code not opening, try ctrl+shift+windows key+c. It works. Trust me -jessimafur
- —Guest Jessimafur
- This cheat is wrong because you actually have to type in 'TestingCheatsEnabled [true/false]' With every word caps except the true or false. If you don't then it won't work. And the same cheat is available on the Sims 2 as well except for you have to type it in at the neighborhood, and in Sims 3 you can just type it in after you start playing the family. (Note from Jason: I've never capitalized the T and it has always worked fine for me, not sure why your having a problem when you don't capitalize.)
- —Guest Taylor
Getting Deathfish-guest frannie
- To catch a deathfish in sunset valley, go to the grave yard between 12 am and 3 am. and inspect the water and you should see deathfish as a type that's in there. I have done this recently and caught 12!
- —Guest megan
Easy money (no cheats)
- Just marry someone rich and move in with him or her.
- —Guest Luka
Cheat Code Bar Help on HP
- The Sims 3 Cheat Code Bar doesn't come up on HP and everybody says it comes up on every computer but I have another computer it comes up on that one but not this one. Please Help. Note from Jason: Try using the cheat to bring up the console while The Sims 3 is not running... chances are there is a program on your PC that uses the same hotkey (CTRL + SHIFT + C). Entering the code while not in the game will help you identify the program. You'll then need to edit the settings of whatever program that is to use a different hotkey, or disable that program while running The Sims 3.
- —Guest BabeGunz
Apples and Watermelons for Babies
- If you are hoping for a girl baby, eat watermelons. This cheat is a cheat that has no cheating involved. If a boy, eat Apples! I have seen this work so many times it isn't funny. (Okay it is) So this can also help during a sims legacy when you need 1 heir (a girl) and a spare (a boy). Happy simming!!!! -Amy IsFunny off of youtube and sims3.com)
- —Guest AmyIsFunny
Getting the Cheat window on HP Laptops!
- Alrighty, if you have a regualar computer, to get the cheat box so you can use cheats you press: Ctrl shift C, Now there are some people who have HP laptops,, Like me... and the ctrl shift c doesnt work, What you have to do is press Ctrl shift window c..... its stupid, but at least you get what you want.
- —Guest Cait
- Is there any way to make my inactive households rich? Like, maybe make them active, give them money, and then go back to my original active household? Will that work? And what is lost when u switch active households? Use the familyfunds lastname amount cheat to do this.
- —Guest puppeesh
Easily Kill Sim
- The first thing you do is type in "Testingcheatsenabled true". Then, right click on the mailbox and click "Make needs Dynamic". From here on, you can click and drag your sims mood from good to bad. Click on the bar of hunger and drag it down all the way until its red. Then, quickly, your sim will die of hunger.
- —Guest chrisc