more money more money more money
- there is a way to get more money than mother load just type familyFunds your last name 9999999 hope it helps
- —Guest crystal
More money for your sims
- Just press ctrl+shift+c and type in "kaching" to add $1,000 to your family funds or "motherlode" to add $50,000 to your family funds
- —Guest sims
How to get rich without cheating
- What you need to do is get your gardening skill to 10, so you can order the Omni seeds from your mailbox, and plant them. When your omni plants are fully grown, feed each of them with one "Vampire fish bait" book, which you can buy from the book store (it's the most expensive item I know off you can feed to the plants), and in a day or two, each plant has produced 2-4 books, which you can either sell or re-feed to the plants.
- —Guest JibbaJabba
Hold Down Shift When You Press Mailbox
- If you type in this exact sentence 'testingcheatsenabled true' after you press shift + crtl + c at the same time, then hold down shift when u press the button u can do all kinds of things, you can even make everyone happy and make you know everyone in the town. Hope that gave you info you needed.
- —Guest jaykay
Help With Hapiness Cheat
- when i do the testingcheatsenabled true and try to right click the mail box it doesn't work !! Please help me ! (note from Jason: You don't need to right click, after entering the testing cheats code just hold down shift while clicking the mailbox and you'll see the extra options)
- —Guest help me
Wow, So Many Helpful Hints!
- Keep the hints coming. Its Helpful, Just Got Sims 3 (Had All Sims 2) So Thanks to everyone for all the great tips and information here. Really making life in the Sims 3 a lot better for me. Thanks, Sims3Freak.
- —Guest Sims 3 Freak
To Clarify: enablellamas Does Nothing
- Some people are saying that typing in "enablellamas" or something will give you lifetime happiness points every minute. The code is actually an extra that doesnt do anything. You always get those points just by living. If you are happy, you get lifetime happiness faster. And I'm confused because the "testingcheatsenabled true" people are saying you have to right click this and shift click that and right shift click and drag and haunted babies and stuff. Could someone please clarify what you have to do so I'm not stuck clicking random stuff with nothing happening? ... Note from Jason: The teshingcheatsenabled true cheat activates more selections when shift-clicking different areas... I've detailed this info on page two of the Sims 3 cheats page, you can find a link at the top of this page (to page 1, just go to 2). Here is the direct URL: http://vgstrategies.about.com/od/pccheatst/a/The-Sims-3-PC-Cheats-and-Codes_2.htm
- —Guest randomsimsaddict
Playing Sims after Splitting Up
- I have 3 Sims in my house. One wants to leave home and go into another house. How can I play between the 2 houses? Some advice would be appreciated.
- —Guest sal
Help Clicking Mailbox for Options
- I enter testingcheatsenabled but then I click on the mailbox holding down shift and it wont work! Note from Jason: Make sure the code you've entered is 'testingCheatsEnabled true'... you have to put the true part in the actually activate the cheat options. Once done you should see additional options when you shift-click the mailbox, your Sim, any Sim, your workplace, etc.
- —Guest LALA
You're Joking! Look Up for the Cheat Box
- Oh my God are you serious... there's no cheat box? Look at the top of the screen! And what's with people saying the cheats aren't working, mine works fine.. ;P
- —Guest ZoVamp
Listen to Your MP3s on Sim Radio
- First get whatever Mp3's you want to put on the game, then open up MyDocuments/EAGames/TheSims2/Music/(whatever RadioStation you want your song on). Then, Drag your MP3 into the folder. Now, start Sims 3 and go to options menu, then music settings, then the Radio Station, then pick witch songs you want the radio to play. You can now listen to your favorite songs in your Sims game.
- —Guest AnotherSimLover
Pizza Pies Forever
- Have a sim call for pizza. When the pizza delivery guy comes DON'T accept the pizza! The pizza delivery guy will eventually leave the pizza on the front porch, and the pizza will never get stale. You can stack as many pizzas as you want, so if your sims get hungry, just tell them to get a pizza from the front porch.
- —Guest AnotherSimLover
RE: Cheats for More Friends
- It does work. I tried it, and I got 7 friends immediately., I haven't even met them before! Friends can be anywho, children, teens, adults, randomly. Just do not forget to keep them close enough... :P
- —Guest Shaikan
Ststem Specs... sorta a statement
- I think EA is trying to make people pay more money for a computer because as i said in my first hints/tips that i dont even have the correct graphic card and my game is great. Even on low quality my game is great. And just buying a new computer is a waste of money well for some people it may not be. But before you look on the back of the box check your graphic card and if its not on the system requirements. Give it a leap of faith! You never know you might be amazed! I sure was. Have a blessed day!
- To SimsLoverrNancyy, I tried the cheat you posted: testingcheatsenabled true click a sim you want toi max skills on right click with shift pressed down. That is supposed to bring up a menu that can be clicked to bring up an array of menus, then click sim modder (whatever that is) this should? bring up a baby standing up, not touching the ground. Click hovering baby, click skills, click maximize. It didn't work. I run on a Dell XPS gaming computer using Vista. If I'm doing something wrong plez, plez tell me what. Best, Hailystar