- you can turn full screen off with the code fullscreen off.. i like that!
- —Guest Loannah
- If you are pregnant and you want to have a girl well the trick is eat a lot of watermelon but if you don't want a girl then eat a lot of apples for it to be a boy
- —Guest Boogiesboogl
sry, but you were wrong SimsLoverrNancyy
- SimsLoverrNancyy i tried that cheat to max skills and it doesnt work. it doesnt do anything when you shift right click on a sim. it doesnt give a menu, there is no baby, nothing.
- —Guest MyndRayne
Stop Your Sims from Aging in Sims 3
- This isn't really a cheat, but since a lot of people may overlook it (I know I did for a while)... There is an option within the game's settings to enabled aging, turn it off and your Sims will not age and will never die.
- —Guest LongLiveTheSims3
Sims 3 Max Motives Cheat Always
- This may have been mentioned it before, but I see a lot of people asking over and over, so I just want to say it again. To make your Sim's motives maxed and static (meaning they will not go down), do the following. Activate the testingCheatsEnabled true cheat from within the console. (Press Control + Shift + C, then type testingCheatsEnabled true into the console). Next, Shift-click the mailbox and you will see an option to make motives static. Enable this option and your motives will be maxed and will never go down. Enjoy! As said before, they will be maxed and frozen.
- —Guest MaxMotivesSims3
- For SimsLoverrNancyy, you find the gnomes by finding gems and then click on the gems in inventory and "send them out" for cutting. When you check the mail the next day, you get cut gems back, but every now and then you'll get a message that says "Sorry, the 'emerald' you sent was actually a mysterious gnome.'" And then the gnome is in your inventory. They move around and it's a bit creepy, I built a pen for three gnomes and every time I go back they've escaped.
- —Guest Queen La Tiff
money and testingcheatsenabled true
- use motherlode and kaching for more money. umm, i think testingcheatsenabled true can't maximize skill. :(
- —Guest emily
- ok, go to the ggraveyard and beside it should be a "death flower" bush. pick a flower from it and keep it in your inventory at ALL TIMES. when your sim dies, he/she will give the flower in exchange for their life. but the flower does not reappear. If you have the green thumb ability there is a chance of the flower growing back again.
- —Guest Spartan
Vista HP cheat box solution
- Hey, I had the problem with my cheat box not working; turns out that Vista has assigned that combo to their health check. To check to see if this is the case for yours, just hit the combo outside of the game; if health check pops up, then you need to right click on it's icon on your desktop and select properties. Delete the shortcut key. Then you're good to go. Occasionally with windows updates, etc., the key might be reinstated, so just check if down the line your cheatbox doesn't want to open again.
- —Guest Goblin
You guys are disappointing
- okay well you guys are disappointing. Real sim fans would know most if not 50% of this stuff. For help: Shazaam cheat DOES NOT work peoples to get the skills max, you type "testingcheatsenabled true" into the cheat box, then click a sim you want to max the skills on, make sure they are the selected sim, then right click with the shift pressed down. that brings up a menu. click the thing to bring up an array of menus. then click more, then click sim modder. it should bring up a baby standing up, but not touching the ground. click the baby, click skills, click maximize. then yeah, you got it. any more help, just ask. can't write all my sim knowledge (theres too much for too little characters left) I have one question tho, ive read the sims 3 prima official game guide.On page 191 she talks about magic gnomes. Where do you find these? Ive looked all in the buy mode, where it says to get it, i still can't find it... please help. Otherwise, great game.already addicted =)
- —Guest SimsLoverrNancyy
- In response to nannerkins' problem of the "testingcheatsenabled" not working after one play, you need to keep typing it in each time you load up the sims3. it is not a permanent cheat. so if you leave the game, then go on, it will not work unless you retype "testingcheatsenabled true".
- —Guest SazzaLou
quicker way to type in motherlode
- when typing motherlode ,type motherlod - this will then give u more space to write the cheat - type in motherlode - press up on your keyboard and then enter this will allow you to give your sims more money quicker - once you have ur selected amunt type in exit to close the cheat box
- —Guest :)
Sims 3 Cooking Skill Exploit!
- This glitch requires a TV with a cooking channel and a video game system. First, have one Sim sit down and watch TV. Switch the TV over to the cooking channel so that the Sim can start earning its skill point. Now, have a second Sim go over and start playing video games. You should now notice that although the TV is displaying video games, the first Sim still has the skill meter above its head! Simply allow this Sim to sit there until it decides to go do another activity on its own. After that, the skill meter should stay above its head until you start another cooking skill activity. As an added bonus, you can train two skill points at once! i.e., Go work out and both the athletic and cooking skills will continue to rise.
thanks alot, but...
- Thank you guys for all the help! it really does work for us here! It's really awesome. thanks again. BUT..... I was wondering if anyone knew how to maximize skills or anything, because that would be great. My dude here is AMAZING on the guitar, but it takes forever to gain skill points... HELP? Can someone explain how to shift click a Sim and use the testingCheatsEnabled true cheat to modify skills in detail? Thanks.
- —Guest roxy anne
- When you are playing, don't you get frustrated when two sims can't love each other? Or get engaged? Well, I'm going to tell you how to do it: In CAS have at least one sim be flirty and hopelessly romantic. The other one should have the trait "gets easly impressed". That way your sims are sure to fall in love.
- —Guest Joe