Thanks for the fix to get the console up
- to mgshultz I was wondering for so long why ctrl + shift + C doesn't work, thank you x 99999. FYI, here was the tip... If CTRL+SHIFT+C does not turn on cheats, then use CTRL+SHIFT+WINDOWS KEY+C. This is often needed on HP laptops running vista.
- —Guest evolution
Display All Cheats
- Here is a good Cheat, It displays all of the cheat codes you can use during the game Code: help
- —Guest anon.
shazaam doesn't work along with others
- I'm having trouble getting some cheats to work like shazaam for lifepoints, and others like freerealestate, set career, make me friends, and so on. I'm doing the CTRL+SHIFT+C and I can do the motherlode cheat and familyfunds cheat but no others, help? As an FYI... use only the cheats listed on the Sims 3 cheats page linked at the top of this page, as they have been confirmed to work. There are bogus codes elsewhere on the net. (http://vgstrategies.about.com/od/pccheatst/a/The-Sims-3-PC-Cheats-and-Codes.htm)
- —Guest nikki
Cheat like maxmotives in SIMS2 on SIMS 3
- Is there one? I hate having to constantly have my SIMS SLEEP AND WORK it's boring. I like it when they can spend more time exploring.... So here is the answer. Use the testingCheatsEnabled cheat set to true. This allows you to right click the mailbox, and shift-click Sims for extra options, like locking, editing, and altering motives, etc. Enjoy!
- —Guest Karen
- the cheats for more lifetime happiness (shazaam) does not work as all. (its not on the list linked from this page, just saying)
- —Guest maries
Sims 3 CTRL + SHIFT + C Not Working?
- If CTRL+SHIFT+C does not turn on cheats, then use CTRL+SHIFT+WINDOWS KEY+C. This is often needed on HP laptops running vista.
Fix Problems Enabling The Sims 3 Cheats
- If you cannot seem to get the cheat code console to appear by pressing CTRL + SHIFT + C then try the following two solutions. Press the Windows Key, then press CTRL + SHIFT + C, the console should appear at the top of the screen. If that doesn't work then try this one. Press CTRL + SHIFT + CTRL + SHIFT (on the right side too), then let the right side up, keeping the left CTRL + SHIFT down and press C, you should see the console now at the top of the screen. This has worked for a couple of my friends, hope it help you as well.
- —Guest SimsCheater
How to Add Lifetime Happiness Points
- Open the cheats window (Ctrl+shift+C), then type in shazaam for +2,500 lifetime happiness points :)
- —Guest Emmy
But how do you exit the cheat screen?
- Okay, so we've established how to open the screen, but how do you get rid of it without exiting the game? Simple, instead of entering a code, or after entering a code, just press the Escape key to exit the console.
- —Guest SomberWhispers
HideheadlineEffect on/off (chat on/off)
- CTRL+SHIFT+C Cheat:HideheadlineEffect on/off turns on/off the bubble that appears over the Sims head.
- —Guest Paradox
More Money for The Sims 3
- Type in kaching in the cheat box (bring up the console by pressing CTRL + SHIFT + C at the same time, then enter the code) and you're family will have an extra 1000 simoleans in their funds.
- —Guest annonymous
Hacking as a job in The Sims 3
- For those of you who aren't going to cheat in this game (All 5 of you), who want to make money and take the computer whiz trait, hacking is a great way without having to commit yourself to the standard 9-5 schedule, or whatever it may be. Only show up to work when you need money! And you only have to walk to your computer! Sometimes you will be caught and this will break your computer, but if you have the trait associated with handiness (I don't recall the official name) then you automatically succeed at repairing it and can start back at it right away. Hacking is available from 9 PM to 7 AM.
- —Guest Orange_Richard
50,000 Dollars in The Sims 3
- To get 50,000 Dollars at the cheat menu type motherlode.
- —Guest Npo School!!!
The Sims 3 CTRL + SHIFT + C Not Working?
- If you're having trouble getting the console to appear in The Sims 3 then make sure you are pressing the code correctly. It is Control + Shift + C simultaneously, not one after the other. Press CTRL + SHIFT + C, you'll see the console box appear at the top of the screen (it has a light blue color to it), type one of the codes from the list of Sims 3 cheats, and press enter. If you are still having a problem getting the console to load then make sure you do not have any custom cursor or mouse pointing software enabled as this could interfere with bringing up the console. I have the codes working flawlessly. Hope this helps.
- —Guest nylarac
- Money cheat -- Press CRTL SHIFT AND C then type "Motherlode" and press enter
- —Guest epic
- use the cheat code to make your house but for other needs like buying food and clothes make them get a job so that their lives are more interesting
- —Guest toosh
Buy More Furniture
- Use the money cheat... money increasing when applying these cheats and buy more and more furniture.
- —Guest amey
Previous466-482 of 482